Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Home Economics - Chocolate Chip Cookies

This week at Home Economics we made Chocolate Chip Cookies with a group of three including me. 

The process of making it was really simple and it didn't take long to make it. I think it was a good recipe the food turned out really great, it was delicious.

Positives:
  • The food was really delicious, 
  • Didn't take long to make/Easy to make
  • Group of 3
  • Good for packing home since it turns hard
Negatives:
  • Bit too sweet
Conclusion
The best food we made so far.
Wish we could make something similar in the future

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jason, I like your post about chocolate chip cookies and how you explained what the negatives and positives were. Next time you could be more descriptive by adding a picture.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.