Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Music - Aotearoa Choreography

This week we finished our rehearsal for our choreography and did some improvements to it. I'm going to write about what I liked about it, what I hate about it and what can we improve it.

Likes/Positives

  • We have tools for our choreography poi's and some type of noisemaker.
  • The dance will be really good if everybody is synced in every move.
  •  Boys part and Girls part
  • Decent amount of moves

Negatives/Next Steps

  • Decent amount of moves but lacks movement
  • Not enough sound produced by us.
Overall

I believe the dance will be good after fixing some small stuff and everybody is singing the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.