Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Home Economics: Chilli Con Carne

This week at Home Economics we made Chilli Con Carne with rice. I didn't really like the food because all I could really taste was the chilli beans and the rice was like mashed potato.

Positives:


  • Easy to make
  • Mince was okay
  • It smells good

Negatives:
  • Tastes bad
  • Took forever to clean
  • Rice was bad
  • Had to stay in for 8 Minutes cleaning
Overall

I think it was a good food if we had ate it when it was still warm.
We could've cleaned up faster if everybody help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.