Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

English: Shylock Character Study




Insults

1. Dirty Dog
2. Heathen 
3. Devil
4.Rotten
5.Criminal


Shylock's Feelings

Hurt: A1S3 L104-127 
Shylock gets hurt by getting insulted by a enemy of his religion the Christians and then getting asked for money by the Christian, Signor Antonio.

Rage:  A3S3 L0-17 
Shylock gets mad after having his money and daughter taken away from him and Antonio wants to delay the contract where he has to give up a pound of flesh if he couldn't pay the money in time.

Loneliness: A3S1 L72-85
Shylock is lonely and mad at the same time because this took time when he got his money and daughter taken and now he is crying because of his daughter got stolen by someone but he's more worried about the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.