Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Home Eco. - Mac n Cheese

This week on Home Eco. I wasn't here but all I know is that we cooked Mac n Cheese.

Image result for mac n cheese

So If I was here I wouldn't enjoy the food because I don't like Mac n Cheese, mostly because of the pasta since I hate it.

The Negatives


  • Probably eating the pasta
  • Cleaning up
  • Cooking
The Positives 

  • Eating the Bacon/Ham
  • The cheese
Next time If I was here

I would at least try the food out and cook different variations.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.