Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

English: Merchant of Venice - Act Two Scene Two


1. He thinks that Shylock is a devil.

2. Bassaino thinks that when Gratiano comes to Belmont with him he gets a bit wild which lead him to having a loud and wrong voice which will blow his chance against Portia.

3.  A. Launcelot can't talk much
B. Bassiano is making a deal with Shylock and Launcelot's father is Shylock, which he ran away from
C. Launcelot can't talk much again so he doesn't know which words to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.