Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

English: Merchant of Venice - Act 2 Scene 3-5


Slide of the Questions


Act 2 Scene 3

1. Jessica states that it's hell in her house.

2. She is marrying Lorenzo so she could end the agony and become Christian


Act 2 Scene 4

1.  She asks Launcelot who is leaving the house to deliver the letter to Lorenzo

2. She will be disguised as a boy

Act 2 Scene 5

1. Shylock says that they are just going to flatter him.
Also the place Shylock is going to it's full of Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.