Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Science: Microscoping Onions

This week at science we had to microscope the transparent parts of the onions. I got into a group of four and we found out that on the transparent part there are still bits of water we can't see since it's microscopic.

Also we looked at phones and when we looked at the screen with the microscope it turns it there are pixels making the colours


What have I learned.
I learnt that there are things that you don't expect to be in

How do I show my Learning
I write down what I learnt and what I've discovered

What am I wondering.
What happens if you microscope onto things that are moving.




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jason.
    Please review the photos you have used or edit them to remove the inappropriate language written on the table by your microscope.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.