Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Health - Introduction

This is my first blog post on Health this year and it's about introducing this subject on what we are doing and sharing some of our early work.

Introduction
Health class is where we learn about various subjects that include well being or personal life. Our first subject is about Taha Wairua which is a house built out of 4 well beings; Spiritual, Physical, Mental and Social. Currently we are working on spiritual well being.

Spiritual Wellbeing
This task is to explain what we've learnt about spiritual wellbeing and how spiritual well being relates to me.

We've learnt about how beliefs or personal beliefs can affect our life whether good or bad. I personally don't have major beliefs other than birthdays or holidays. We also learnt about who are really are but doing surveys that gives us our personal strengths, values and weaknesses. My spiritual well being isn't much but I think it's enough for me because my culture doesn't have much difference to anyone other than language and appearance.

Personal Values Activity
This is a activity where I discuss what I think my two most important personal values are. As you can see I like to improve at whatever.

Identity Photo
This is a task where we had to draw something that represents us and write on the outside what do you think that relates to you.
The Sticky notes are 5 things from the list you wrote that you think represents you the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.