Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Social Studies - Child Labour Paragraph

For another task in social studies class we had to write a short paragraph using a type of writing structure which known as SEEL.
We were writing about how children don't have or have minimal access to education.

S - Statement

E - Explain/Example

E - Example/Explain

L - Link

Child Labour SEEL Paragraph

Children don't have access to education because they have to work constantly to survive. Children have to work everyday to earn money for food and the amount of money they get is minimal. Children have to go mining, war and more, these types of jobs can put them in harm and even if they get education their jobs will interfere with their access to education. Children won't have or have minimal access to education because they are struggling to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.