Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

English - Narrative Openings using Show Don't Tell

For my third task on creative writing I had to write my own  narrative openings using "Show Don't Tell". I can write whatever I want but it has to paint a picture in a reader's mind.

1.  As soon I discovered the secrets of my uncle my life has been devoted to putting the pieces back together.

2.  Sometimes I imagine where I am, but when this happens the place suddenly becomes a mess before I realise it.

3.  Isn't it exciting when you discover something supernatural? Well you see I've seen these sights than couldn't be imaginable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.