Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Social Studies - Harriet Tubman Paragraph

For Social Studies we have been researching about Harriet Tubman who was a famous person who guided slaves to freedom despite being one herself. We had to write a paragraph about her as one of our task but I think my paragraph wasn't the best of my ability after reading it. 

Paragraph

Harriet Tubman was one of the most Honorable people when slavery back then existed. Harriet was known because she would free slave after slave. Harriet's role in the railroad was a conductor, meaning she would guide slaves to the railroad secret hiding places. Harriet didn't just save slaves because she was one, she saved hundreds of slaves but she could've saved more, if they known they were slaves. Harriet was Honorable because she saved many slaves making her one of the best conductors.

Reflection

I felt like this was kind of rushed by me and some of the sentences don't make sense or doesn't link up.

I could've make this better if I look at my past sentences and then try and link it with my future sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.