Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

DTE - How to get free money gift cards (No Credit card needed!!!!, gone wrong, gone viral, MUST READ)

Sources can be found in my document

For DTE we have worked on a bunch of stuff within these short 6 to 7 weeks but what I think we're mainly focusing on is Cyber-Safety and being Cyber-Smart

Digital Bytes My Digital Byte Document

The first one I'm going to talk about is Digital Bytes because it's the most recent one and I'm going to fit as many information I can remember.

Digital Bytes was a website that told you about various stuff that's technology related like social media platforms to how the internet affected you.

I chose creator out of the 4 subjects and clicked on the how technology changed the way you communicate. I chose this because I wanted to see if technology has really changed the way I communicate whether it's in person or on a screen. The questions I found were quite interesting because it not mostly personal questions but it's asking how other people communicate to you in different environments.

I found this one the most effort requiring task because of all the unique questions and activities. 

Interland - Link
Interland was our second task and it was a game about being Cyber-Smart and Cyber-Safe.

I found this game quite interesting not because it's just a game but it has like a nice art style and it has more than one game per activity since there are four. Interland goes like this, you choose a activity then it gives you like a game giving all the information you need for a later part which is like a quiz, then rinse and repeat on other activities.

I found interland kind of fun because you're always doing something most of the time and my favourite activity was kindness kingdom because it's like a Mario type of game.


My Google Site
We've been working on something new other than blogger to share our work.

Google sites is something new I've done and I quite like it because it's easier to use and you can personalize it to make it look fancy. Google site was our first task for DTE where we have to make our own site and get some of the basics done like setting up pages for future tasks.

Reflection Questions
1. What did you do today that made you think hard?
Me trying to fit in as much information

2.  What happened today that made you keep on going?
Probably because I don't want to have homework because I got stuff to do at home.

3. What can you learn from this?
Being efficient is effective.

4. What mistake did you make that taught you something?
Having no audio can be boring when watching videos

5. What did you try hard at today?
Getting work done as fast as I can

6. What strategy are you going to try now?
Think of a effective plan then execute it while adding to it

7. What will you do to challenge yourself today?
Answering questions with more detail

8. What will you do to improve your work?
Analyze my old work and try note down what things I need to work on

9. What will you do to improve your talent?
Practice while having a goal in mind.

10. What will you do to solve this problem?
Practice even harder.


Summary
Overall it has been quite interesting at DTE having task after task and the task aren't actually boring since it always gives you work.  


2 comments:

  1. Hello there Jason First off I like how you have got A title on what you are going to talk about. I also like how you have inserted links on your site and other links now second.I also like how you have explained what it is about and I also like how you have told me what you chose and what other things there were to do there is a lot of information about everything you have done about digital bytes. Next time maybe put some pictures on it but over all good job and keep it up I have learned a lot form this blog post From Isaac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and I'll try my best to add pictures next time. Nice of you to learn of my blog I'll do the same once I look at your blog

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.