Pages

Monday 29 March 2021

Art - Personal Description on Josef Muller Brockmann

 Recently in Art we have been researching artists from the past and the present then writing about them. For me I researched a traditional artist known by Josef Muller Brockmann and then wrote about my view on one of his works.



^ Here is one of my slides identifying the some techniques in his works.



^Here is my personal description of one of Josef's works and a rough sketch of the artwork.




^Here is just a bit more info on some specific art techniques.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jason, you have put together some good thoughts here around this design. I know you are a bit young for this, but have you considered that music was for most of the 20th century only available on a record? the circular motif may be developed from this with breaks indicating changes in tempo or use of musical instruments within a Beethoven piece? Music spirals out and the imagery spirals out. Your writing is good and I can see you are putting in the effort in this class. This is a good start to the research assessment.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.