Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Art - Sequence and Series

 Today in Art class we are analyzing series and sequences. We looked at examples of other people's portfolio's and see how they used series and sequences. The example bellow was an excellence grade portfolio.





After analyzing I believe series and sequences is basically keeping your design constant throughout by using the same features over and over but still making them unique. This could mean using the same colour pattern's, shapes, logos, fonts, and more. 

1 comment:

  1. Good work Jason, yes its about retaining logic even though it's not a totally linear process. This is a good summary of what you see. Can you see that for each mini brief there is concept sketches or images, followed by developments of a select number of what was most successful from these concepts, and then, followed by refining one or two of these further into a final design? If that is not clear, please zoom up and note it, because it is how you are going to be working on your folio too. It is essentially the design process in the front of your field notes book.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.