Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Social Studies - Cave Drawing

In Social Studies we are starting to learn about traditional cave art. We are making our own cave art in traditional colours but we are painting the stuff that are important to our life instead of what our ancestors experienced.

I have a picture of a monkey on a tree which just represent my zodiac animal. Then I have another one of digital technology but it back then technology was just stone tools. I also have one which is a fast food restaurant which can be a food storage back then.

I guess these things can relate to each other but one is just more advanced.

These things are important because the zodiac monkey animal kind of relates to me. Digital Technology is a must have or else it will just be boring. Food is also important.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.