Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Social Science - Pyramids Research

In social studies we are learning about pyramids on how they are built and why they are built.

During Egypt times they discovered Mathematics, Paper and Writing. I think these discoveries helped them build pyramids especially maths. Geometry is what we use for shapes today but they could've also applied that to pyramids. Maths is something important the Egyptians discovered that has been used to this day that help them and us.

Pyramids were built with the help of lots of people and using technology during their time. Pyramids were built on stone and limestone. People back then had to carry heavy stones and separate stones. They also made technology that we have today but in a way we can't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.