Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

English - Essay Pre-Planning

For English we've have been doing a sort of reflection on the book Children of Blood and Bone. We've been given some questions to answer.

1. What is going to be my 'key event'?

My key event was the solstice where they had to bring magic back.

2. Who is going to be my 'important character'?

Zelie is my important character because she has a really important job that she can't fail

3. What are 3 ways the character changed as a result of this event?

My character changed from being afraid to mad - When her father dies.

My character changed from being hopeless to ambitious - When she gets her magic back again giving her chance to fight back

My character changed from being accompanied to being alone - When she feels accompanied with the help of her mercenaries and friends until one of her family member dies again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.