Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

English - Children of Blood and Bone Incidents

In English we are looking at how an incident can change the course of the story.

Body 1 -The incident of Amari stealing the scroll and finding Zelie helped me to understand the idea of power of friendship to achieve goals because when Zelie and Amari first meet they are on bad terms but later on in the story they got to know each other much more and now they support each other which gives them the power to achieve goals. We see this in the text when Zelie says "I used to think you are weak,"

Body 2 - The Incident of Amari stealing the scroll and finding Zelie helped me to understand the idea of power of friendship to achieve goals because when Zelie feels hopeless about restoring magic because she couldn't feel her magic, but Zelie talks to Amari to express her worries and Amari gives Zelie some encouragement to ease her worries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.