Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Social Studies - Technology

For Social Studies we've been researching about technology on how it impacts our lives and how it changed over the years. We made slide comparing different technology of the past and present.

Here is the definition of Technology given to us. 
Technology is the creative process that utilises tools, resources and systems to solve problems. It also enhances control over natural and man made environments to improve our lives.




Here is our slide, It's about comparing old and new technologies to see how different things are now. The old stuff can be from the anytime in the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.