Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

Social Studies - Technology Paragraph

For our new subject in Social Studies we are learning about technology on how it evolved over the years and how it impacted our lives in a good or bad way. 

Paragraph Question - Are students addicted to their cellphones? If so, is that a problem?

Technology Paragraph

I think most students are addicted to their cellphones and yes it's a bad thing. It can separate you from others which ends up making you lose contact of others. It's addiction can also distract you from working/learning. This can also keep people up late at night making them not getting enough sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jason, I like the points you made but maybe next time you can defend your points more.
    - Bradley

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.