Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Science - Magnet Experiment

In science we've been looking at experiments we can do ourselves. Our group decided to do this experiment where we make a copper wire spin by having it connected to a battery with magnets on it.

In the end it didn't work probably because our wires were in the wrong length and shape. It might've also be the battery or the magnets fault but we don't really know.

Next time we do this experiment we will measure things out first for more chance at success. 

The experiment video that we're trying to do is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.