Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

English Written Text - Relating to the Real World - Chapter 79 Zelie

Final Writing Prompt for Children of Blood and Bone. Chapter 79.

Chapter 79 – Zélie
Inan’s amber eyes trap me in the truth of his betrayal, but it isn’t the gaze I
know. He’s a stranger. A soldier. The shell of the little prince.


This could be compared to when you're fighting a battle for your country and you end up seeing one of your friends from the other country you're fighting but you know you have to fight them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.