Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

English Written Text - Children of Blood and Bone - Chapter 49 Amari

Children of Blood and Bone writing prompt for Chapter 49 Amari. Amari is the daughter of the king who took away magic and slayed magicians or known as maji's.

Chapter 49 – Amari
Strike, Amari.
Father’s voice rings in my head, but it’s not his strength I need.
Be brave, Amari. Binta soothes instead.

Be the Lionaire.

This message can be compared to someone who tried to get manipulated by someone but someone else saves them from that manipulation in a way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.