Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

English Written Text - Relating to Real World - Chapter 52 Amari

Chapter 52 Writing Prompt is about one of the main characters who believed that his father is right and the special people known as Maji are evil, and now he is switching to the good side.

Chapter 52 – Amari
“I’ll prove myself to you, to all of you,” Inan declares. “You’re on the right side
of this. My only desire is to stand there as well.”
“Good.” I lean forward to hug him, holding on to his promise.
But when his hands wrap around my back, all I can think of are how his fingers are resting just above my scars.

A message I take from this scene is people can redeem themselves once the realise what they are doing wrong. 


Do you trust Inan? Does he deserve a second chance?
I believe he does deserve a second chance because he did risk his life to save Zelie which was the person he was after the whole time to kill her.

Do people in real life deserve second chances?
Depends on what they did like for example if someone did something really bad they don't deserve a second chance but if someone did something that's not that bad they may deserve a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.