Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

English Written Text - Relating to the Real World - Chapter 61 Zelie

The writing prompt for Chapter 61 from Children of Blood and bone. 

Chapter 61 – Zélie
Tears sear my vision, falling fast down my face. A Healer. A child.

Yet her last moments are stained with hate.

A message I take from this scene is even if you do good stuff for the world and lots of people appreciate it, that still doesn't mean that everyone is on your side. Basically getting betrayed by the people you tried to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.