Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

P.E - Improvements

In P.E we have been focusing on some athletic activities such as long jump, high jump, sprints and more. We've been tasked to do these activities over and over to find some improvements by self-reflecting.

What I've Improved In

- I believe I've improved in activities that requires power or strength such as shot put or discus because our teachers has taught us some throwing techniques that uses our body's force to make us throw further.

- I believe I've improved in activities that include running but especially long distance running because I've been able to run longer by breathing 
techniques and body posture when running.

-   Lastly I think I've improved in long jump because I've improved my leg power from running or some workout exercises and also the way to use your body when airborne to gain more distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.