Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

Social Studies - Slave Trade Triangle

At Social Studies we had to make a map of events how the slave triangle went. We created the map using google maps feature, My Maps.

Here is the link to my map - Slave Triangle.

Passages of the Slave Trade Triangle.

First - 1. Ships and Guns were purchased and taken to Europe.
Africans Slaves were kidnapped.

Middle Passage - Guns and materials traded for humans. They were put on slave ships and sent to the Americas.

Third Passage - Material like cotton and tobacco that slaves picked were sent to Europe and sold.

1 comment:

  1. I think your map could of used more work, i like your thinking though

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.