Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

English - Slam Poetry

For my last task before my creative writing reflection this one is about slam poetry and I am fairly new to this type of poetry. I had to choose one performance that I liked and answer why. Writing opinions as well.

The one I liked was performed by Mohamed Hassan - I Am Dangerous

I liked this performance because he got right into it and he didn't waste any time. Mohamed also did some facial expressions that showed anger and sadness which is what his poetry is about and some unique words he used.

Here are my two opinions

I like how he compares himself to different objects to show what he's expressing. "I am a time bomb" - Mohammed Hassan

He has a variety of unique words I believe he should start saying different words instead of repeating them "I am Dangerous" - Mohamed Hassan 

I'm not sure if your suppose to repeat the topic multiple times.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.