Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

English - Sensory Language

In English we had to write a paragraph using sensory language which is a language that connects to the human 5 senses (Smell, Touch, Taste, Hearing and Sight) without using obvious words that link to them.

As I looked up the sun shined on me and blinding me. However that wasn't the problem, the problem was walking down this everlasting street drenched in sweat. While having groceries that weight like a elephant causing my fingers to have a burning sensation. After a while I decided to take a break sitting down on a nearby bench watching cars as they go nearby. Grabbing a snack from one of my bags made them rustle. Eating and eating caused my mouth to catch on fire however it was sweet. Today is just a bad day, having every part of my body burn all thanks to the heat.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.