Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

English - Creative Writing Reflection

Here is my reflection on creative writing. I'm going to write about what I learnt throughout all these tasks and what I enojoyed.

I learnt that creative writing is basically endless and what I mean by that is you can write anything like a poem, a song, scripts and lot more. 

What I enjoyed the most out of all the tasks was probably the Japanese poetry one, Haiku

Haiku lets you be creative and it's focoused on one thing in the real world that we all experience throughout our lives making it easy to write about it. However my Haiku's aren't really my experiences I ahd in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.