Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

English Written Text - Relating to the Real World - Chapter 28 Amari

This writing prompt on the book Children of Blood and Bone is about using your old pleasant memories to reinforce yourself mentally.

Chapter 28 - Amari

Be brave, Amari.
This time I hold onto Binta’s words, wrapping them around my body like a suit

of armor. I can be brave.

A message I take from this scene is that you can use your old memories such as old experiences to get through tough times or something you've never done before such as rock climbing. This can even be something you saw your friends do that you couldn't and if you view it from their perspective it won't look that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.