Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

Passion Project - Presentation

At passion project on this Thursday we had to make a video of what we did over the weeks of our passion project so basically a reflection.


Text Version:

What have you learnt about yourself? - I learnt that I could actually could endure workout longer than I thought.

What have you learnt about fitness? - I learnt that you have to work really hard even if your about to give up to get results.

What have you learnt about nutrition? - I learnt that nutrition is a big factor to have a stronger and healthy body.

How did you learn those things? - I learnt them by experiencing workout and researching these things.

What will you do with this knowledge in the future? - I will use this knowledge to keep a stronger and healthier body in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.