Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

English Creative Writing - Life Story in 10 Sentences

Now for my second creative writing in English I chose to write another short one and I have to write my life story in 10 sentences.

1. I was born in China although I don't remember much.

2. I spent at least one year in my country studying at school but all I could remember was falling asleep in class.

3. I moved in to New Zealand at the age of four and then started kindergarten when I was at least a month or two in and got myself my first friend.

4. I then started primary school with my first friend and primary school was where my English started developing.

5. Throughout the years of primary I got myself more friends and also my English got better and better.

6. At the end of year 6 some of my friends separated and my first friend who was also my best friend stayed together throughout our primary school years.

7. I then started intermediate school but most of my friends went to different schools but my best friend is still with me, although we didn't hang out a lot in year 7.

8. Year 8 came by and that's when I started hanging out with my best friend again and also met some new friends.

9. At the end of year 8 I separated with all my friends because I moved houses making me enrol in a different school than all my friends.

10. I now currently belong at Hornby High School with new friends and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.