Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Passion Project - Sugars in Food and Food Labels

For our third period for our passion project we had to measure levels of sugar in various foods. Most of the foods were food you would find in your lunch box.

My group took some pictures of various items and how much sugar are in the food items. The food items were a vitamin drink, energy drink (Red Bull), Peach jelly and a muesli bar.








Food Labels

For our second task we had 3 questions to answer and they are related to food labels like why is it a certain colour, what picture it has on it and what do the words mean. 

The drink I chose was vitamin water which was the first picture from the top on the first task. I think the colour is red because of the colour of blood and vitamins are in your blood. There is a picture of a rain drop which looks like a blood drop instead, basically saying vitamin goes in our blood again. The word it says is vitamin drink with no special fonts, I believe they are trying to make the design simple instead of appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.