Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

English Creative Writing - Six Sentence Story

Our new task for English is creative writing. We had lot's of topic to write about and for my first topic I chose a short one just to warm up for the long ones.

Once upon a time, there was a man who was a bounty hunter. He lived in a village but disguise himself as a villager so no one would know his true identity. The man had the talent to scout out anything around him in a short period of time. However after he decided to take a break from taking bounties and then returning to his village, his village was invaded by a band of bandits. He felt anger and sadness when the village was basically gone and all the other villagers were tied up. The bounty hunter then observed his surroundings then carried out a plan to take out the bandits, then after he defeated the bandits the villagers got together then built a new home together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.