Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Move to Improve - Calories

At my passion project we have questions to answer about nutrition.

How many calories do you need per day for boys around my age.
A average 14 year old would need around 2,200 - 3,200 calories a day. Source - Livestrong

How much protein do you need a day for a 14 year old male.
This one depends on your body weight because one kilogram for people around 14 to 18 year old will need 0.85 grams of protein for each body kilogram. so I would need around 43 grams of protein.

Source - Healthy Family




1 comment:

  1. Nice jason. your blog is amazing and it makes sense
    keep it up...

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.