Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

P.E - Hockey Reflection

For our first blog post in P.E this term we are blogging about our reflection in hockey with questions about how well we think we did and what reflecting on skills.

1. On a scale of 1-10, rate yourself on how well you participated in the floor hockey lesson on Tuesday
I'll say a 7

2. Why did you rate yourself that way? Give 3 reasons for your rating.
One of my reasons is because I didn't really think before playing all I did was just rush towards the ball and then I didn't what to do.

My second reason is that I wasn't prepared because I should've done extra practice such as how to hold the stick comfortably cause I was changing the way I was holding the stick constantly.

My last reason was I kind of just didn't really participate in teamwork because I didn't really set it up to my team mate to get a advantage instead I just hit the ball away from our goal.

3. What skills do you think you did well?
I think I did the dribble well because half the time I didn't really lose the ball but at the same time I couldn't control the ball comfortably as well.


4. What skills did you use to pass and dribble the ball?
I just put myself in a comfortable position to hit the ball at full power if the ball was close to our goal and I would switch the way I hold the stick as well.


5. What do you think you need to improve on today's lesson? Once you have chosen a skill or strategy to improve, give 2 ways you will do that in P.E today.
I think I need to improve on how to dribble the ball perfectly and learn how to pass the ball correctly. I will do this by practising and thinking where the ball will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.