Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Digital Technology - Sphero Edu Game

In DTE we've been trying to code a game using blocks. We've been using this program called Sphero Education, this program controls these ball looking things. You can move these balls or Spheros by using a driving control in the app or you can code it using different methods such as blocks or text.

We've mostly learned about coding it with blocks and learning what different types of blocks do, Here are some blocks that we've learned about. Variables, Loop, Sound and many more. 

I've tried making a game where if you catch it you're either in or out and tried making different events where if you trigger them you are also out. I've used a game made by the Sphero team and tried taking ideas with the blocks that were put together and then tried replacing blocks or adding to it. In the end, it didn't work cause I couldn't figure a way for it to trigger multiple events at once. I've used blocks such as looping and blocks that would trigger something if it reaches a certain speed.

Here is my work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.