Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

Social Studies - Human Trafficking SEEL Paragraph

For out last paragraph on human trafficking related stuff. This one is about how human trafficking occur and how it takes away peoples rights and freedom.

Paragraph:

S - Statement
E - Explain
E - Example
L - Link

S - Human trafficking exist because of money it's power to manipulate people. E - Money can be used to bribe people to do inhumane stuff especially when people need it to most and if people reject it will make surviving harder for the poor. E - Countries such as China have kids working in forced labour or even forced prostitution for money. Kids have there freedom taken away just because of the need of money, this shows how scary money is. L -  Money is an item that can easily deceive people but mostly in poor areas that are hard to earn money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.