Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Social Studies - Child Soldier Map

For our new subject on Social Studies we have to make another map on child soldiers, this map include location of the worst countries with child soldiers. I did this task with a friend, Tana.

My Sentence on Child Soldiers.
I think a child soldier is a child who goes through dangerous battles unarmed or armed without really knowing what they are doing.

My Map
My map is showing some locations on countries that include child labour and some information about them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.