Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Social Studies - Child Soldiers SEEL Paragraph

This time at Social Studies we have to write another SEEL paragraph on why children are used in wars and how does takes away their humans rights and freedom.

S - Statement
E - Explain 
E - Example
L - Link

Here is my SEEL Paragraph

S - Adults can mainpulate children into becoming a soldier. E - Children at a young age don't understand whats right or wrong. E - Kids will listen to adults because kids tend to believe what ever comes out of an adults mouth is right. Adults have the power to control people, especially children by mainpulating them with words or even actions. L - Adults have massive control over children making them a slave without knowing they are one; ripped them of their freedom and rights because of a person's influence.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.