Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

Word Vomit

-Term 2-


Week 1
Old Woman


This old woman is probably religious since she has blue as her main appearance colour like her lips and the clothing she is wearing. I think she has been in an accident because her cheeks has these type of scars or it might just be something you get when your old.


Week 2

Old ManThis guy is from the Monopoly board game because
he looks like him because he's old, has an beard and looks
like he's using one of those monocles. He probably is a
gambler from the old times

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.