Pages

Monday 21 May 2018

Science - Reflection and Refraction


Image result for reflection and refractionThis week our task was to try and explain reflection and refraction. And we had to find two photos of explaining both of the words and we have to label one of the pictures.


Image - Key Differences
Image result for reflection and refraction
So I think Refraction is where something goes through and while reflection just bounces off.


So here are the definitions on both of the words

Reflection: Something bouncing off a body or surface of light, heat and sound without absorbing it.

Refraction: Refraction is the change of wave propgation due to a change in its transmission medium.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.