Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Health: Mindfulness/ Body Cues

What did I learnt about: I learnt being mindful can help you understand the present situation so if there was a robbery you can stay calm and think calmly how to escape safely. 

I also learnt that if you could understand body cues it might help someone because you could approach the person and help him if he/she is showing uneasy body cues.

Was there anything difficult to understand: Reading body cues for the first was kind of hard for me because I could only understand the simple and basic ones like smiling or crying.

When I talked to a classmate how did I know what they were feeling: I could understand some like if I say something funny they will laugh and rest I couldn't really understand that much.

How can I apply my new knowledge to the Business Kete: If I get worried or overwhelmed I could understand the current situation and try to adapt to it. If I could understand body cues I can help someone that's in my group like if they are feeling uneasy I might take over for them.

My Evidence

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.