Pages

Sunday 4 March 2018

Home Economics - Scones and Bacteria


During our previous Home Eco. Session we learnt about bacteria but I wasn't there so I had to Ask a Friend for help about the 4 things that cause Bacteria.

1. Warmth
2. Dirty Food
3. Old Food (Food that has been left out not eaten in an long period of time) 
4. Moisture

Those were the 4 things that Cause Bacteria


This Week's Session We Cooked Scones So I'm gonna write about a reflection about how well it went and what went wrong

What Went Well
1. We managed to make the scones with no mistakes 
2. Cooking was on Time
3. Managed to do it with only 3 people in a group (including me)

What didn't went well
1. I wasn't hungry so I didn't want any.
2. Our station was a little bit dirty

Next Steps

1. Be hungry
2. Make sure our station is clean next time

Overall I think we did a good job of cooking and cleaning with only 3 of us

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.