Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Home Eco. Reflection. - Hot Cross Buns

This week at Home Eco. we made Hot Cross Buns. I didn't to get any because I think our team completely ruined them; They looked like meatballs and we had to make a cross with our icing but instead we just poured our icing all over our meatballs.

So here are the positives and the negatives


Positives
  • Apparently they tasted good
  • Team of 4
  • Cleaned up our mess
  • Made meatballs
  • Lots of meatballs for all of us




Negatives

  • Made a Mess
  • One of us didn't really do anything
  • Didn't keep up to time



I don't have any photos or anyone in our group has, it just looks like meatballs made out of dough


Here is the recipe for our scons

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.