Pages

Monday 4 April 2022

Art - Poster Inspiration

Here is a short blog post showcasing 6 different posters that I've found and that I like. I'm going to analyze them and write notes on what I like about them and potentially incorporate into my own poster design later on.


Here are the posters that I've found:



- All these posters give the feeling of being ‘clean’. Every shape seems to be placed with clear intentions. Some posters do seem to use contrast as one of their main elements. Minimalism is also present in all these posters. There seems to be a common theme of using only geometric shapes as well. Most of them use vibrant colors along with either a lighter or darker tone of that same color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.