Pages

Wednesday 16 February 2022

Art - Level 3 Introduction/Brainstorm

 This year for Art, I'm going to be designing something that I would like. Currently I have created a brainstorm somewhat, but I think this brainstorm is very much still in progress as I haven't exactly settled down on what I'll like to design. For now I'm just generating ideas on what I could design. I would like my design to be different from last year but I don't know what will happen in the future. 


Here's my Brainstorm.












1 comment:

  1. All of these look pretty good. remember it is three board to fill up so don't use anything too narrow (like the clothing designs focussed on shirts - not enough scope)

    The vehicle aspect ofthis page struck me as interesting. could there be some focus around maybe a campaign to encourage alternative transport options in the city? Skateboarding can be just that?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.