Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2022

Art - Color Palette

 Currently, In Art, we are working towards the initial steps for making a company. Right now I am trying to find a color palette/theme for the company I'm making which I'm thinking is a design company that works with the theme of Abstract. For this, I initially wanted bright and vibrant colors but after playing with the color wheel on Adobe I might expand my options a bit more. 


Anyways here's the slideshow of every color palette on different types of Color Ranges on the Adobe Color Wheel:  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for formatting your work well and answering the questions posed too for the task. your final observation is correct; you need a steadier focus before you are really able to settle into an option for colours. we will work through the brief more clearly when we are back in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.